Ideally situated beside the beautiful forest ‘Haagse bos’ is this nice, bright and renovated studio on the 11th floor. The studio has a balcony on the Southwest with sunblinds and communal bicycle storage. Situated in the area Bezuidenhout with views over The Hague and just around the corner of the shopping street Theresiastraat that offers a variety of shops and cafés. The city center of The Hague, the public transportation and the various exit roads are easy to reach.
Entry through central hall with mailboxes and doorbells. Elevator to the 11th floor where the studio is situated. Entrance into hall with meter cupboard. Very bright living room, with a practical separating construction for the sleeping area. From the bedroom you have access to a spacious walk-in closet which also ample storage space. From the living room you have access to the sunny balcony, which is situated across the full width of the studio. The kitchen includes a stove, refrigerator and plenty of storage options. Bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, toilet and washing machine connection.
- The studio is situated on private land;
- Active Association contribution € 238,93 per month including heating costs;
- concierge available;
- Full width Southwest balcony;
- Autumn 2014 is the studio completely renovated (painted, plastered, the balcony door isolated and the balcony is painted, toilet, taps and plumbing systems were replaced in the kitchen)
- In the purchase agreement a retirement and materials clause will be included;
This advertisement and description has been compiled with care. The description and features are intended to be informative and an invitation to visit discusses possible purchase. There can not derive any rights by third parties on this property against the real estate agent or the seller.