In a unique location in the city, stunning (corner) mansion on what really unique and impressive way just been totally renovated. This unique house features a unique living room with two French balconies, open fire, open kitchen with stylish modern luxury hard stone worktop, 2 bedrooms and 2 luxurious bathrooms.
A perfect mix of style, atmosphere, charm, modern luxury and convenience in a stately mansion in a quiet and romantic location in 'buurtschap 2005'.
Entrance through the gate at Hooikade. Private courtyard. Front door, hall with Belgian limestone on the floor, built-in storage, wardrobe and toilet.
Landing with a laundry room with connections for washer and dryer. Master bedroom (approx. 6x3,40m) with original wooden beams and a luxury en-suite bathroom (approx. 3,50x2,50m) which is equipped with a bathtub, sink, toilet and separate shower.
Beautiful living room (approx. 10x5m) with original wooden beams, two French balconies, gas fireplace and luxurious open kitchen with a stone blade and various Siemens appliances: dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, 5 burner gas hob with wok burner, cooker and Belgian limestone on the floor.
Bedroom (approx. 6,50x3,80m) with original wooden beams, two closets and a en-suite bathroom which has a shower, toilet and sink.
- Surface area approx 140m ²
- The house is newly renovated with quality materials
- Very quiet location in the heart of' Buurtschap 2005'
- Entire apartment has solid wood flooring
- Rent is excluding gas, water and electricity
- Rent includes TV and Internet
- Minimum rental period is 1 year
- The property will be delivered unfurnished, it is possible that it will be fully furnished
- Available immediately.