Very beautifully located and well maintained 3 room apartment in the castle garden of Wassenaar, next to ‘Kasteel Oud Wassenaar’. Quiet and on the park while still close to The Hague. The apartment is located on the fourth floor of the building and has three sunny balconies, storage and parking in the basement. From the balcony you have stunning views to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. The village of Wassenaar, the center of The Hague and the various roads are within easy reach.
Closed entrance with intercom and video system. Stairs or elevator to the fourth floor. Entrance apartment in spacious hall. Spacious hall with storage cupboard and toilet with wash basin. Opening doors to the bright and spacious living room and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary appliances such as electric stove with grill, hood-fan, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The spacious living room opens onto two balconies which are located on the south and also features a gas fireplace. The bedroom has fitted wardrobes and features as well as a balcony. The spacious bathroom has a double washbasin, separate shower, jacuzzi, toilet and bidet.
- The apartment has double glazed windows and electric blinds;
- Monthly VVE is split into A. Structure VVE € 175,00 including building insurance B. Service costs € 232,92 and C. Energy € 135,00. Further there are no monthly fees for utilities;
- Parking space in basement;
- Storage room in basement;
- The purchase agreement includes a retirement and materials clause;
On the floor plan and advertisement can no rights be derived.